Shrimp jambalaya is a kind of recipes that I can eat any day. Since occurring a keto food regimen, I’ve tried other ways to recreate my previous favourite immediate pot jambalaya recipes and this model with cauliflower rice is the clear winner. Jambalaya is usually made with rice and meat and/or greens so the cauliflower is a should for me to get the feel of rice. The fire-roasted tomatoes are the key to this recipe as a result of it provides a layer of smokiness that hints that the recipe was barbecued, nevertheless it was actually simply ready with a hassle-free immediate pot. No want to fret, your company received’t suspect a factor—it’s implausible both method.
(You may like: Soul-Satisfying Instant Pot Creole Red Beans And Rice)
Healthy Instant Pot Jambalaya with Cauliflower Rice
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium crimson bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium inexperienced pepper, chopped
- 14 oz andouille sausage, reduce into half of” thick slices
- 1 pound skinless, boneless rooster breasts, reduce into 1 inch items
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 (14 oz) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- ½ cup rooster inventory or broth
- 1 medium cauliflower, reduce into florets
- 1 pound shrimps, cleaned with tails on
- 2 tbsp chopped recent parsley
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- salt, black pepper to style
- Place the cauliflower florets in a meals processor and pulse till the combination resembles rice. Set apart.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand till display screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion, celery and bell peppers and sausage and cook dinner for 2-Three minutes.
- Add the rooster and cook dinner till now not pink.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Add the dried oregano, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, diced tomatoes and rooster inventory.
- Stir to mix.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and verify to ensure the strain degree exhibits as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to three minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the strain come down naturally for five minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the strain.
- Open the lid.
- Press the SAUTE button.
- Add the cauliflower rice, parsley and shrimps.
- Cook for five minutes or till shrimps flip pink.
- Sprinkle with sliced spring onions and serve.