I feel that every one dad and mom can relate to the battle of getting your children to eat their wholesome inexperienced veggies like broccoli. I lastly bought them to start out coming round by discovering some fabulous combos for seasonings. You’ll see what I imply with this baked sheet pan hen and broccoli recipe.
It affords every thing that you just want (loads of protein, dietary fiber, and important nutritional vitamins and minerals) multi functional extremely straightforward meal to organize. The star of the meal is the hen, however make no mistake, the broccoli is unbelievable too.
(You might also like: Easy and Healthy Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken)
Quick and Easy Baked Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- four tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- three garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless, skinless hen breasts
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp oil of your alternative
- salt, black pepper to style
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, honey and cornstarch.
- Place the hen and broccoli in a single layer on a sheet pan
- Drizzle with soy sauce combination and season to style with salt and black pepper.
- Toss to mix.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 25-30 minutes, stirring midway via the cooking time, till the hen is absolutely cooked via.